Who we are
This privacy notice sets out the ways in which GA Profiplast collects, processes and shares your personal data through its website. Our website address is: https://gaprofiplast.co.uk.
What information does GA Profiplast collect?
GA Profiplast may collect, process and use the following information about you when you use our website:
- your name, email address, company name, job title and telephone number if you submit a query to our contact form;
- your IP address;
- your browser type and location;
- pages visited;
- links clicked on; and
- visitor numbers.
What is your data used for?
GA Profiplast processes your personal data in the following ways, and on the following legal bases:
- your name, telephone and email address for the purposes of responding to the query you raised using our contact form, it does this on the basis that it is in its legitimate interests to do so;
- to carry out GA Profiplast’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between GA Profiplast and you;
- to optimise and enhance your and other users’ experience of the GA Profiplast website, it does this as it is in its legitimate interest to ensure that you and other users receive the best experience possible; and
- any other purposes where GA Profiplast has obtained your consent to do so.
GA Profiplast does not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending electronic direct marketing communications.
GA Profiplast may use your information in an anonymised and/or aggregated manner in order to analyse the data so that it can enhance its IT systems, website or newsletter, and to carry out research (including on individuals’ preferences around events). It may share this anonymised and/or aggregated data with third parties, but you will not be identifiable from any such data.
GA Profiplast may review your personal data if it has reason to believe that the information has been provided inappropriately, unlawfully or illegally. GA Profiplast does this on the basis that it is necessary in its legitimate interest to ensure that the website is being used appropriately, lawfully and legally.
GA Profiplast may process data sourced from a 3rd party supplier (“prospect data”), relating to an individual that has an interest in buying marketing services. The data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant services. Individuals associated with marketing spend within businesses have an expectation that GA Profiplast will communicate with them. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest.
Disclosing information to third parties
GA Profiplast does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties other than as set out in this privacy notice.
GA Profiplast does not send the personal data it collects through the website to any third parties.
GA Profiplast doesn’t allow third-parties to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permits them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
GA Profiplast will only transfer your personal data outside of the EEA to organisations who have adequate safeguards in place to ensure the security of your personal data.
GA Profiplast will disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if GA Profiplast sells or buys any business or assets, in which case GA Profiplast will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
- if GA Profiplast or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if GA Profiplast is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of GA Profiplast, you or any third party, and to investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement GA Profiplast has with you. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
GA Profiplast may pass your personal data to third parties in a statistical and/or aggregated manner in order to analyse the data. GA Profiplast will always ensure that you are not identifiable from any such data.
GA Profiplast may otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GA Profiplast with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, purchase our services and products or make an enquiry on our website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via telephone, email or other online communication channels and platforms managed by GA Profiplast.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
GA Profiplast may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- GDPR compliant third party databases
- Cognism Prospector
How will we use your data?
GA Profiplast collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Email you about products and services we think you may be interested in.
- Provide you valuable guidance on digital marketing and news about GA Profiplast that we believe you would be interested in.
When GA Profiplast processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Mill Hurst Business Park
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Contact us by filling this online form